Ronda Ronda Singapore to Penang
A classic round trip in Peninsular Malaysia.
Ronda Ronda Singapore to Penang
A classic round trip in Peninsular Malaysia. Immerse yourself in the country’s colourful diverse culture as you explore many facets of Peninsular Malaysia including 2 UNESCO Heritage sites.
Meet at departure point – Parkroyal on Pickering at 0800hrs and depart to Malacca.Tour the historic sites such as Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Kampung Kling Mosque, Jonker Street with its antiques and curios, Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum, the pink Stadhuy’s Building, Malacca Clock Tower, Christchurch and the famous Porta de Santiago.
Early morning departs to Kuala Lumpur. Tour the King’s Palace (photo stop), National Mosque & Railway Station, National Monument, Independence Square, Sultan Abdul Samad building (photo stop), Selangor Club (photo stop), St Mary’s Church, the world’s tallest free-standing flagpole and Seri Mahamariaman Temple. Enjoy some bargain hunting at Chinatown. From the tallest Communication Tower in South East Asia, enjoy a panoramic view of the city.
Today visit the Royal Selangor Visitor center, the world’s largest pewter manufacturer, which makes appealing and good quality souvenirs. Be amazed at Batu Caves – the holy, sacred cave temple for the Hindus (except 3 days of pre and post during Thaipusam festival) and lastly visit a batik factory.
After breakfast, drive North towards Cameron Highland stopping en-route at Lata Iskandar Waterfall and a native settlement. Tour the Highlands visiting the tea plantation, tea factory (factory operations is closed on Mon & public holidays), market place and cactus garden.
Early morning set off to Penang. Stop at the Royal town of Kuala Kangsar.
Drive around Bukit Chandan and view Malaysia’s unique architecture of the exterior of Masjid Ubudiah, Istana Iskandariah, and Gallery Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, with photo stop. Discover the rich history of the Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar on a river cruise. Visit one of the last few keris (dagger) making craftsmen, the keris is a status symbol for Malay Royalties and Dignitaries. Visit the Labu Sayong Center where unique shaped pots are made with deft hands and creative inspirations mostly by womenfolk.
Cross over to Penang, the “Pearl of the Orient” via one of the longest bridges in the world.
Today visit the 3rd longest reclining Buddha figure in the world followed by Kek Lok Si Temple, the Temple of 1000 Buddhas. Visit Fort Cornwallis, the water village of The Clan Jetties at Weld Quay and “The Street of Harmony” where churches, Chinese temples, mosques and Hindu temples harmonious exist side by side. Be amazed by the intricate Khoo Kong Si clan’s house. Enjoy a breezy trishaw ride. The rest of the day is free to spend at leisure.
Transfer to airport. Tour Ends.
- On the last day of the tour, departure flight (ETD) between 0100hrs to 0830hrs is subject to a midnight surcharge.
- During the Muslim festivals of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days (Festive dates are subject to changes).
- Local State Taxes and the Tourism Tax or both, ranging from RM 2 to RM 10 per room per night are payable direct to the hotel.
- City sightseeing
- Available Wifi
- Popular Tour
7 Days / 6 Nights
- Tour Category: Roundtrip
- Tour Type: Shared Basis English Speaking
- Departure: Every Sunday – Min 02 Max 16 persons
- Start / End: Singapore / Penang
- Malacca Its historic centre was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2008. Be fascinated by its well-preserved buildings influenced by the rich Peranakan, Portuguese, Dutch and British elements and its rich cultural heritage.
- Kuala Lumpur Cosmopolitan and friendly capital to navigate as you behold its old City, skyscrapers, big shopping malls, green lush parks, street markets and lively nightspots.
- Cameron highlands Lush tea plantations, mossy forest and cool temperatures.
- Penang – Georgetown Soak in the UNESCO World Heritage Zone, exploring the narrow lanes, old shop houses, its famous street-art scene, quaint cafes & restaurants and lively nightlife. Partake in its delectable street food.
- 6 Nights in a 4-star accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- Entrance fees
- Local driver cum guide specialist
We specialize in tailor-made travel and itineraries that suit any need, so the more detail you can provide us with, the better. Please contact us, one of our specialist Travel Consultants will get back to you shortly.